InvisiWave for 5G mmWave and C-Band
In cities and suburbs, existing buildings seek to exploit their airspace. And aesthetics matter, even 20 stories high. The Raycap team specializes in disguising rooftop antenna structures behind screen walls, side-mounted boxes, chimneys, and cupolas.
Our experts can assess any site to help make the most of any rooftop concealment opportunity with our STEALTH® product line.
- Replica Antenna
- Built of RF-friendly InvisiWave™ 5G mmWave concealment material
- Mount in place and can be added to existing 4G sites as placeholders to be used in a future 5G rollout
- Used to conceal new 5G mmWave antenna/radios during buildouts
- Available in a range of heights and diameters to meet a variety of antenna concealment applications.
- Eye-catching architectural design elements
- Simulated brick, block, stucco and stone textures painted to match an existing building’s façade
- Flexibility to incorporate additional carriers or retrofit with new technology at a later date
- Easy access to an existing building’s roof can translate to accelerated installation schedules and less site prep, followed by low-cost post-installation serviceability