PERFORMANCE. INNOVATION. TRUST.
Raycap was founded in 1987 with the mission to create and drive solutions of innovation for industrial and telecommunications customers that would protect and support their business goals. As telecommunication and industrial infrastructure have evolved at an ever-accelerated pace, the company has stayed ahead of the curve, providing technology and exceeding customer expectations with an unparalleled commitment to service.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for the high-demand needs of the world’s infrastructure challenges. Raycap drives innovation with customized products providing reliable options for telecommunications, renewable energy, transportation, defense, and other applications.
Through worldwide engineering, a focus on innovation, intellectual property, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities, Raycap can handle large or small product roll-outs while upholding superior customer service, product design, aesthetics, and ease of installation.
With our large variety of custom solutions, Raycap is the one-stop shop for telecom, energy, and transportation infrastructure protection, connection, and concealment.
Manufacturing & Quality
There is always a solution
With large manufacturing plants in strategic areas of the globe, Raycap delivers excellence in our tireless pursuit to solve our customers’ most challenging problems. Our exacting standards, commitment to customers, and uncompromising attention to detail enable high-performing manufacturing and consistent on-time delivery.
Innovation and problem-solving at Raycap are matched by a history of operational excellence. Rigorous inspection, supply chain management, and high-quality standards are driven into every detail of our operations. This is achieved with a global reach and time-tested processes and relationships.
- 10,000 sq. ft. / 930 m2 of manufacturing and office space in Munich, Germany which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
- More than 322,000 sq. ft. / 30,000 m2 of combined manufacturing, R&D, and administration space in Greece is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 standards, and ISO 27001:2013.
- 107,600 sq. ft. / 10,000 m2 of factory space in Komenda, Slovenia is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards. And a 32,000 sq. ft. / 3,000 m2 manufacturing and RD space for component production.
- A facility totaling over 80,000 sq. ft. / 7,500 m2 with manufacturing and warehouse space in Kearny, New Jersey, USA which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
- Two facilities totaling more than 215,000 sq. ft. / 20,000 m2 located in North Charleston, South Carolina, USA which are certified and conform to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards.
- 95,000 sq. ft. / 8,825 m2 of manufacturing, R&D, warehouse, and office space in Post Falls, Idaho, USA which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2018 standards. The Post Falls facility is also certified to the TL 9000: 2016 – R6.3/R5.7 quality management system.
R&D Expertise and IP Creation
Raycap’s global Research & Development (R&D) operation merges best-in-class facilities with some of the best engineering talents in the world. Raycap employs more than 100 engineers providing engineering services for the company’s diverse customer base. Capabilities include structural, electrical, RF, chemical, mechanical, electronic, and specialized telecom disciplines such as network architecture, fiber optics, RF, signal testing, and PIM interference. Raycap’s innovation is clear, and the team is driven to achieve excellence in everything it does.
With a deep understanding that customers come first, and failure is not an option, our engineering teams are nimble and creative with the ability to support rapid custom design solutions. It’s our business to help yours thrive®.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Test Laboratories
- CAD Tools, 3D Rendering & Modeling
- State-of-the-art owned manufacturing facilities
- 100% Testing
- Strong in-house R&D Capabilities and IP creation
We hire the best
Raycap is hiring the very brightest people to continue building intellectual and technical infrastructure around its core technologies. If you want to work for a company focused on innovation, on applying technology to practice, and on exceeding customer expectations, check our job openings.