PERFORMANCE. INNOVATION. TRUST.
Raycap was founded in 1987 with the mission to create and drive solutions of innovation for industrial and telecommunications customers that would protect and support their business goals. As telecommunication and industrial infrastructure have evolved at an ever-accelerated pace, the company has stayed ahead of the curve, providing technology and exceeding customer expectations with an unparalleled commitment to service.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution for the high-demand needs of the world’s infrastructure challenges. Raycap drives innovation with customized products providing reliable options for telecommunications, renewable energy, transportation, defense, and other applications.
Through worldwide engineering, a focus on innovation, intellectual property, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities, Raycap can handle large or small product roll-outs while upholding superior customer service, product design, aesthetics, and ease of installation.
With our large variety of custom solutions, Raycap is the one-stop shop for telecom, energy, and transportation infrastructure protection, connection, and concealment.
Costas Apostolidis –
Founder & Chairman of the Board
Costas Apostolidis is the founder of Raycap. He is a graduate of the National Technical University of Athens, School of Chemical Engineering, Mining and Metallurgy. He received his MBA from Harvard University and his MSc in Engineering/ Hydrometallurgy from McGill University. Prior to founding Raycap, he worked for Raychem Corporation and for Noranda Mines Canada.
Dr. Kostas Samaras –
Chief Executive Officer
Kostas Samaras is a graduate of the University of Athens, School of Physics. He received his Ph.D. in Wireless Communications from the University of Oxford and his MSc in Radio Engineering and Telecommunications from the University of Athens. He completed the Program for Management Development (PMD) at Harvard Business School. Prior to joining Raycap, he was a researcher at Bell Laboratories, Lucent Technologies. Previously, he held various academic positions.
Michael Androutsos –
Chief Financial Officer
Michael Androutsos holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Patras, an MBA from the University of Southern California (USC), and is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). Prior to joining Raycap in 2015, Michael spent 15 years in senior M&A and Finance roles in the USA and Europe with Honeywell and private equity firms focused on the industrial and technology sectors.
Manufacturing & Quality
There is always a solution
With large manufacturing plants in strategic areas of the globe, Raycap delivers excellence in our tireless pursuit to solve our customers’ most challenging problems. Our exacting standards, commitment to customers and uncompromising attention to detail enables high-performing manufacturing and consistent on-time delivery.
The innovation and problem solving at Raycap is matched by a history of operational excellence.
Rigorous inspection, supply chain management, and high-quality standards are driven into every detail of our operations. This is achieved with a global reach and time-tested processes and relationships.
- 10,000 sq. ft. / 930 m2 of manufacturing and office space in Munich, Germany which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015, and the OHSAS 18001 : 2007 standards.
- More than 322,000 sq. ft. / 30,000 m2 of combined manufacturing, R&D and administration space in Greece, which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015, and the ISO 45001 standards.
- 107,600 sq. ft. / 10,000 m2 of factory space in Komenda, Slovenia which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001: 2015 standard. And a 32,000 sq. ft. / 3,000 m2 manufacturing and RD space for component production.
- A facility totaling over 80,000 sq. ft. / 7,500 m2 with manufacturing and warehouse space in Kearny, New Jersey, USA which is certified and conforms to the ISo 9001 : 2015 standard.
- Two facilities totaling more than 215,000 sq. ft. / 20,000 m2 located in North Charleston, South Carolina, USA which are certified and conform to the ISO 9001 : 2015 standard.
- 95,000 sq. ft. / 8,825 m2 of manufacturing, R&D, warehouse and office space in Post Falls, Idaho, USA which is certified and conforms to the ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015, and the ISO 45001 standards. The Post Falls facility is certified to the TL 9000 : 2016 – R6.2/R5.7 quality management system.
R&D Expertise and IP Creation
Raycap’s global Research & Development (R&D) operation merges best-in-class facilities with some of the best engineering talents in the world. Raycap employs more than 100 engineers providing engineering services for the company’s diverse customer base. Capabilities include structural, electrical, RF, chemical, mechanical, electronic, and specialized telecom disciplines such as network architecture, fiber optics, RF, signal testing, and PIM interference. Raycap’s innovation is clear, and the team is driven to achieve excellence in everything it does.
With a deep understanding that customers come first, and failure is not an option, our engineering teams are nimble and creative with the ability to support rapid custom design solutions. It’s our business to help yours thrive®.
- Rapid Prototyping
- Test Laboratories
- CAD Tools, 3D Rendering & Modeling
- State-of-the-art owned manufacturing facilities
- 100% Testing
- Strong in-house R&D Capabilities and IP creation
We hire the best
Raycap is hiring the very brightest people to continue building intellectual and technical infrastructure around its core technologies. If you want to work for a company focused on innovation, on applying technology to practice, and on exceeding customer expectations, check our job openings.