Small Cell Poles
InvisiWave for 5G mmWave & C-Band
Raycap performed extensive research and testing in the frequency ranges of 6 GHz, 24GHz, 28GHz, 39GHz and up to 100GHz bands to produce its InvisiWave® material that is suitable for the concealment of C-band and 5G mmWave systems – both for macro and small cell sites. Higher frequency applications are much more sensitive to concealment materials being placed in the antenna path.
After nearly a year of problem-solving and testing, and with input and approval from industry stakeholders, the Raycap team developed a solution that meets the concealment needs of next-generation small cell networks and retrofitted macro sites.
In order to validate performance and determine the best possible materials for different concealment applications, all candidate materials were subjected to an array of tests, ultimately leading our engineers to a material that is proven to provide the performance needed while still maintaining the qualities needed in a good concealment material. InvisiWave technology is patent-pending and available for use in pole toppers, surrounds and radomes as well as in panel products like screen walls, chimneys, cupolas and specialized interior concealment designs.
- Covers and hides c-band and mmWave equipment attached to poles or other panelized structures without interfering with performance
- Is backwards compatible so sites can anticipate mmWave equipment installations
- Fabricated from RF friendly, 3mm material
- Easy to install
- Tested from 700MHz to 100GHz
- Features minimum dB loss
- Thoroughly tested to identify beamforming impact
- Hydrophobic surface
- Compatible to back lobe mitigation techniques with use of upgrade kits
- Patent-pending material
- Custom sizes are available based on a case by case basis
- Materials are approved for smooth textures only
- Field painting is not recommended but film textures are available