Designed for high-risk, critical power protection applications, Rayvoss “M” surge protection systems from Raycap feature Strikesorb® 80 or Strikesorb 40 SPDs and are available in a variety of operating voltages.
Strikesorb, the high surge capacity protection element inside Rayvoss systems repetitively absorbs and dissipates excess energy of lightning surges and power surges without performance deterioration or aging.
Contact Raycap today to choose a system.
- Rayvoss M surge suppressors are fully listed to the UL 1449 5th Edition safety standard
- The Rayvoss enclosure is NEMA 4 rated, designed to withstand exterior environments
- The surge protective devices inside Rayvoss systems, Strikesorb, do not require an internal fuse to operate safely. Cables can be attached directly to the internal bus bars, eliminating the voltage drop across a fuse. The advantages are lower clamping voltages, zero maintenance and no parts to replace
- Rayvoss surge protection can be installed “in-line” which eliminates the need for long cable lengths, and results in the lowest clamping voltage possible
- Rayvoss M is UL Listed for installation with #2 AWG (35 mm²) cable capable of handling 100 A. Using the largest cable size possible helps to reduce the clamping voltage by reducing the inductance in the cable