ProTec ZPN T1H Series
ProTec ZPN T1H are IEC Class I+II / EN Type 1+2 compact surge protectors that are designed to mount on a 40mm busbar system enabling universal use in all 40mm main distribution cabinets. The compact space-saving design of the ProTec ZPN Series allows room for a functional terminal bar for incoming power connection and supply to the 40mm busbar system (ProAcc ZP-TB), and a fuse holder (ProAcc ZP-FH) that enhances the ZPN product’s versatility. The combined size of the product + terminal bar results in an overall width that was previously occupied only by the SPD itself, making a highly space-efficient solution.
- Thin design – fits in all cabinets between 2xSH and SPD on the busbar 5x12mmIntegrated fuse (F versions)
- Fast assembly – pluggable connection to the busbar
- Large load capacity in a small installation space – high continuous current of 101A
- Leakage Current Free technology
- User friendly – product is easily marked for identification on the top of the product