ProTec T1S products are DIN rail-mounted products designed in a compact pluggable housing for use as a Class I+II/Type 1+2 Surge Protective Device (SPD). They can be combined with Type 2 or Type 3 SPDs.
Featuring Raycap’s proprietary Phase-GDT (PGDT) that has been developed to optimize both voltage switching and voltage limiting SPD technologies to create an ideal Class I SPD in a DIN Rail design – where a compact package is possible using voltage switching technology but without the drawbacks of a high residual voltage or poor follow current rating.
ProTec T1S uses a multi-cell, encapsulated GDT technology, to achieve a residual voltage like that of a MOV-based SPD, but in a footprint half the size of the market competition and without restrictions governing where on a network it may be installed.
- Dissipation capacity from 100 kA (10/350 μs) to 4TE
- Leakage Current Free topology
- Compact, pluggable housing
- For networks with high prospective short-circuit residual currents (SCCR)
- Suitable for repeated processes in networks with an Ip up to 50 kA 50/60 Hz
- Low residual voltage of Up = 1.5 kV
- Can be combined with Type 2 or Type 3 SPDs
- Reduced follow-on current due to multi-cell design
- Fulfills test Class I according to IEC 61643-11
- VDE certified