The RadomeEvo is a design upgrade that strengthens the connections and improves the longevity of the existing multi-part smooth radome design. Available in Raycap’s RF-friendly StealthSkin® material, the products come in a variety of sizes and are easy to install. All Raycap concealment products are engineered to meet the ever-evolving needs of wireless providers and the local communities where they’re installed.
The RadomeEvo is the evolution of Raycap’s popular multi-part smooth radome design. New vertical PVC reinforcement stiffeners increase rigidity and allow the material to hold its shape better. The UV-stable woven nylon straps have evolved to include quick-release buckle connections that will enable easy and secure installation and removal, eliminating the need for extra straps to be available and stored on-site.
- Fabricated from RF-friendly StealthSkin®
- Easy to install
- Suitable for concealment of all sub-6GHz frequencies, including C-band
- Straps must be intentionally removed, increasing the likelihood of them being secured back to OEM standards
- Visual inspection of strapping can be easily done from the ground
- Available in multiple sizes and diameters
- Radome color options available; UV protective buckle sock available in Flagpole White and Flagpole Tan
- Ventilation available as needed to keep equipment within OEM temperature range