Raycap’s AC/DC Disconnects integrate a DC power supply, AC and DC load centers, and surge protection on both the AC and DC circuits. The compact designs make them ideal for today’s small-cell radio systems. They employ Raycap’s patented Strikesorb® surge protection, capable of withstanding direct lightning currents up to 5 kA (10/350 µs), and induced surge currents up to 60 kA (8/20 µs).
These models provide protection for both the AC circuits and DC loads.
- Suitable for Use as Service Equipment (SUSE) without condition per UL and NEC
- Employs the Strikesorb 30 Series Surge Protective Device (SPD)
- Strikesorb offers unique protection levels for wireless and small-cell applications
- DC power supply capable of providing up to 600 Watts @ -54VDC
- Available with passive cooling
- Indicator LEDs for AC and DC are available
- M50 glands can be replaced with a 1.5″ conduit
- Patent-pending design
- Unistrut or wall mounting holes
- Mounting bracket included for pole mounting options
- Offers unique maintenance-free protection
- Over-current protection for both AC circuits and DC circuits
- Utilizes a NEMA 3R-rated enclosure, allowing for indoor or outdoor installation</li
- Lightweight design allows easy installation