Raycap’s new ProTec T1SF Series is based on our patented Phase Gas Discharge Tube (PGDT) technology and a new integrated overcurrent technology. The products ensure safe thermal and fault-current disconnection on networks with prospective short-circuit currents as low as 300A and as high as 75,000A. On networks with prospective currents, SPDs with integrated fuses provide enhanced safety and fault-current protection due to the coordinated tripping characteristics of the thermal disconnect and integrated fuse.
- Patented PGDT surge protection technology
- Integrated backup fuse
- Leakage-current free product for installation in the pre-metering area
- Shorter connecting cables – low voltage protection level
- Reduced installation space requirements, costs, wiring time and complexity
- Sensitive and reliable state-of-the-art disconnector
- Visual and remote signalization of the device status
- Short circuit current rating up to 100 kA*
*VDE Certified up to 75kA, 100kA additionally tested by VDE.