ProTec T1S 35-50kA
The ProTec T1S 35-50kA Series, which features Raycap’s patented multi-gap tube technology, breaks new ground in safety and performance for a combined lightning current and surge arrester by providing a wider range, (from just a few kA up to 50 kA), while also preventing the tripping of upstream fuses, thus ensuring sustainable system operation. Ease of installation in single or three phase systems is further simplified by universal energy coordination with not only Raycap’s units but any other brand without additional cable length.
By using a unique thermal disconnection mechanism, optimal system protection can be achieved under all kinds of overloads, setting world standards in “spark-gap” performance technologies. The operating state indicator requires no power to operate, instantly showing the operating state of the surge protective device. Besides the visual mechanical indicator, products featuring remote contacts (RC) provide a three-pole remote signaling terminal that enables users to remotely monitor the operating state of their devices.
- Class I, Iimp = 35 kA & 50 kA
- Low voltage protection level, Up < 2.5 kV
- Can be installed in IT systems (Only SPD with Uc 440 V)
- No external backup fuse required upto 500 A
- Vibration and shock withstand capability
- Sensitive and reliable state-of-the-art disconnector
- Short circuit current rating up to 100 kA
- Compact power package, 35 kA & 50 kA Iimp in 2 TE