RayLink Solutions for FTTA/PTTA Applications
Raycap is known in the telecommunications industry for providing state-of-the-art custom solutions for cellular network operators. Working in concert with partners and the operator Raycap designs and manufactures unique protection and connectivity equipment for installation at the towertop, rooftop and base. Our RayLink series boxless connectivity solutions are custom made to be configured to support up to 6 RRHs. Cables are terminated with IP 68 outdoor connectors at the RRH side.
- Flame retardant according to IEC 60332-3-24 (Cat C’) and IEC 60332-1-2
- Minimum bending radius during installation: 8 x D
- Insulation voltage test: 220 V DC for 5 min according to IEC 60502-1
- Operating temperature on conductor, max : +65oC
- Cable cross-section: 4, 6, 10 and 16 mm2
- IK10 canister
There is no information available at this time.
Please contact Raycap for more details about these products.