SC2 Series – Small cell protection for AC, DC and GigE
The deployment of Small Cell architecture poses unique challenges to the mobile industry. Raycap’s innovative SC2 Small Cell protection solution for AC, DC and GigE mitigates the risk of damage due to lightning and provides high levels of availability and reliability to radio equipment.
The SC2 Product Series protects one or two Small Cell Remote Radio Heads on power supplies and utilizes the patented Strikesorb® Surge Protective Device (SPD), specifically designed for the outdoor Small Cell and Remote Radio Head (RRH) installation environments and certified for use in AC and DC operating applications.
- AC/DC or AC/DC with GigE Surge Protection Solutions
- Location of use: Compact power systems
- Protective element: Strikesorb 30-A/30-V1
- Surge discharge rating: Imax = 60kA 8/20 μs
- Housing: IP 67 rated enclosure
- Voltage Protection Rating (VPR) per UL 1449 4th edition: 400V
- Protection Class as per IEC 61643-11: Class II
- Incoming Power/Fiber: Configurable to meet customer specifications
- Complies with: UL 1449 4th Ed, IEC 61643-11