Strikesorb 35 DC Surge Protective Device
Raycap’s innovative Strikesorb 35 surge protective device is designed specifically for DC applications operating at voltage up to 1500 V and is compliant with the UL 1449 4th edition and EN 50539-11 standards.
- Category IEC / UL: Type 1 per EN 50539-11, Type 2 Component Assembly per UL 15449 4th Ed.
- Location of use: DC power installations for example: photovoltaic, power semiconductor, and other DC applications.
- Maximum Continuous Operating DC Voltage [Ucpv]: Up to 1500V
- Nominal Discharge Current [In] per UL 1449 4th Edition: 20kA 8/20 μs (except for 35-D-HV-M)
- Protective elements: MOV
- Impulse Discharge Current [limp] per EN 50539-11: 12.5 kA 10/350 μs
- Housing: Strikesorb’s patented design minimizes the effects of ageing and completely eliminates the risk of catastrophic failure, explosion or fire.
- Complies with: EN 50539-11 & UL 1449 4th Edition