Finally, an SPD you don’t have to replace.
Strikesorb 40 Surge Protective Devices
Strikesorb 40 surge protection devices protect mission-critical applications from lightning surges and overvoltage events. Even in the most lightning prone environments, Strikesorb 40 surge suppressor modules are capable of absorbing and dissipating the extreme energy of lightning strikes without degradation to the module. Suitable for wind turbine surge protection as well as other installations.
Strikesorb 40 surge protection devices protect mission-critical applications from lightning surges and overvoltage events.
Only Raycap’s Strikesorb Surge Protective Device (SPD) technology can provide uninterrupted protection from damaging lightning strikes and surge currents. Strikesorb 40 modules are designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of repetitive lightning strikes and power surges without performance deterioration. The industrial surge protection safeguards sensitive equipment from damaging lightning strikes in photovoltaic systems, wind turbines and other mission-critical power applications where industrial lightning protection is needed.
- Innovative design: direct connection, no fuses, environmentally-sealed SPD
- Fully recognized to UL 1449 4th edition
- Compliance to IEC 61643-11
- Maximum surge current (8/20μs) per NEMA LS-1, 140kA
- Maximum impulse current (10/350µs) per IEC 61643-11, 12.5kA
- Available in a variety of operating voltages
Strikesorb Features & Benefits
- Ultra-high short circuit current rating
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of power surges without failure or aging
- Won’t burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer’s electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories