ACData ACX Series
The ACData ACX series features hardwired MOV and hybrid designs with a surge current capacity from 40 kA to 200 kA 8/20 μs. Design features vary depending upon the model and include single light-emitting diode (LED) visual protection status indicators, remote alarm notification, electromagnetic interference and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) filtering. Many products in this group are UL 1449 4th Edition Listed.
- Available in a variety of technologies including Advanced Coordinated Hybrid, Common Mode, Thermal fused Metal Oxide Varistor (MOV) and/or Silicon Avalanche Diode (SAD) suppression technology
- Light-emitting diodes (LED) visual status indicators
- Type 1 or 2 SPDs per UL 1449 4th Ed.
- Type 4 outdoor rated enclosures
- Extended temperature operation
- UL 1449 4th Edition Listed
- 10-year product warranty
Raycap's ACData ACX Series provides affordable hardwired AC surge suppression solutions. Compact size and optional flush mount face plate make this the ideal solution for residential and light industrial applications.
The ACX Series utilizes metal oxide varistors (MOVs) or combination MOV/SAD (Silicon Avalanche Diode) to protect your sensitive electronic equipment from the devastating effects of transient voltage surges. Each phase includes an LED status indicator allowing visual verification of protection status. LED "on" indicates suppressor is functional. LED "off" indicates suppressor or AC power failure. Form C contacts and EMI/RFI filtering are included.<?P>