Integrate Strikesorb SPDs easily and efficiently into a variety of systems
Busbar assemblies are available in a variety of configurations featuring Strikesorb 30s, 40s, or 80s.
Motor control products, variable frequency drives, and other industrial applications require Surge Protective Devices (SPDs) be installed to protect the sensitive electrical equipment from failure. Busbars equipped with Strikesorb 30, Strikesorb 40 or Strikesorb 80 SPDs offer unsurpassed protection from electrical power surges to meet the needs of customers with industrial operations. Strikesorb assemblies can be custom designed to fit into virtually any sized cabinets.
- Busbar integration for Strikesorb 30, 40 or 80
- Fully recognized to UL 1449 4th edition
- Compliance to IEC 61643-11
- Innovative design: environmentally-sealed SPD
- Available in a variety of operating voltages
Strikesorb Assembly Product Benefits
- Customizable to fit any cabinet dimension or customer application
- Low let-through voltage and optimum protection level
- High short-circuit current rating
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won't burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer's electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.