Finally, an SPD you don’t have to replace
Strikesorb 80 Surge Protective Device
Strikesorb 80 industrial surge suppression offers unparalleled lightning protection, protecting mission-critical applications from damage caused by lightning surges and other overvoltage events. Even in the most lightning prone environments, Strikesorb 80 lightning surge protectors are capable of absorbing and dissipating the extreme energy of lightning strikes without degradation to the module.
Only Raycap’s industrial surge protection technology, Strikesorb can provide uninterrupted protection from damaging lightning strikes and surge currents. The robust Strikesorb surge suppressor is designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of repetitive lightning strikes and power surges without performance deterioration.
- Innovative design: direct connection, no fuses, environmentally-sealed SPD
- Fully recognized to UL 1449 4th edition
- Compliance to IEC 61643-11
- Maximum Impulse Current (10/350µs) per IEC 61643-11, 25kA
- Maximum Surge Current (8/20µs) per NEMA LS-1, 200kA
- Available in a variety of operating voltages
Strikesorb Features & Benefits
- Maintenance-free surge suppressor
- Ultra-high short circuit current rating
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won't burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability.
- Extends the lifetime of customer's electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.