Finally, an SPD you don’t have to replace
Enhanced Strikesorb 30 Surge Protective Devices
The Enhanced Strikesorb 30 SPDs protect mission-critical applications from successive overvoltage events. Strikesorb 30 modules are capable of absorbing and dissipating the energy of multiple electrical surges without degradation to the module. Now, the Strikesorb 30 is suitable for use in locations with both direct or indirect lightning conditions.
Strikesorb Features & Benefits
- Now upgraded to Class I in addition to its existing Class II rating per IEC 61643-11
- High short circuit current rating
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won’t burn, smoke, explode
- 10-year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer’s electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.
Now even more versatile, with both Class I and Class II ratings per IEC 61643-11, Strikesorb 30 modules protect mission-critical applications and are capable of absorbing and dissipating the energy of multiple electrical surges without degradation to the module.
Only Raycap’s Strikesorb Surge Protective Device (SPD) technology can provide uninterrupted protection from damaging overvoltage and surge events. Strikesorb 30 modules are designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of successive power surges without performance deterioration.
- Innovative design: direct connection, no fuses, environmentally-sealed SPD
- Fully recognized to UL 1449 4th edition
- Compliance to IEC 61643-11
- Nominal Discharge Current per UL 1449 4th edition and IEC 61643-11, 20kA
- Impulse Discharge Current (10/350µs) per IEC 61643-11 up to 7.5kA
- Maximum Surge Current (8/20µs) per NEMA LS-1, 60kA
- Available in a variety of operating voltages