Strikesorb 30-DRM Surge Protective Devices
Strikesorb 30-DRM modules protect mission-critical applications from successive overvoltage events. They are capable of absorbing and dissipating the energy of multiple electrical surges without degradation. The product integrates into most systems, fitting easily through its DIN Rail mount feature.
Only Raycap’s Strikesorb Surge Protective Device (SPD) technology can provide uninterrupted protection from damaging overvoltages. Strikesorb 30-DRM modules are designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of repetitive power surges without performance deterioration.
- Innovative design: direct connection, no fuses, environmentally-sealed SPD
- Fully recognized to UL 1449 4th edition
- Compliance to IEC 61643-11
- Nominal Discharge Current per UL 1449 4th edition and IEC 61643-11, 20kA
- Maximum Surge Current (8/20µs) per NEMA LS-1, 60kA
- Available in a variety of operating voltages
Strikesorb Features & Benefits
- Low let-through voltage, optimum protection level
- Safeguards critical equipment integrity
- Easy to install, requires no additional fuses
- Integrates into most applications
- Long life cycle, can take thousands of surges without failure or aging
- Won't burn, smoke, explode
- 10 year warranty
- Strong quality controls during manufacturing
- 100% of Strikesorb modules are thoroughly electrically tested prior to leaving the factory, and each is assigned a unique serial number for traceability
- Extends the lifetime of customer's electrical systems
- Backed by third party independent reputable test laboratories.