Finally, an SPD you don’t have to replace.
Strikesorb 30-DRM modules protect mission-critical applications from successive overvoltage events. They are capable of absorbing and dissipating the energy of multiple electrical surges without degradation. The product integrates into most systems, fitting easily through its DIN Rail mount feature.
Capable of absorbing and dissipating the energy of multiple electrical surges without failure or degradation, the Strikesorb 30DRM integrates into most systems, fitting easily through its DIN Rail mount feature.
Only Raycap’s Strikesorb Surge Protective Device (SPD) technology can provide uninterrupted protection from damaging overvoltages. Strikesorb 30-DRM modules are designed to absorb and dissipate the excess energy of repetitive power surges without performance deterioration.
- Class II rating per IEC 61643-11
- Innovative design: direct connection, no fuses, environmentally-sealed SPD
- Fully recognized to UL 1449 4th edition
- Compliance to IEC 61643-11
- Nominal Discharge Current per UL 1449 4th edition and IEC 61643-11, 20kA
- Maximum Surge Current (8/20µs) per NEMA LS-1, 60kA
- Available in a variety of operating voltages