5G Small Cell Concealment and Protection Can Streamline Your Rollout
Raycap brings together wireless concealment and protection solutions that help get your sites approved, installed, and online. Whether you are working on C-band or mmWave small cell sites, we give you more flexibility and advanced manufacturing to deploy next-generation networks with macro or small cell concealment solutions.
Raycap has a unique combination of small-cell technology, expertise, and manufacturing to help you speed the deployment of 5G wireless networks. We combine unique products and deep experience to help you solve 5G small cell siting challenges – on time, on budget, no surprises.
We’ve Got 5G Covered!™
- InvisiWave® technology for 5G antenna concealments that don’t impact performance
- Small cell concealment products available for any format: integrated poles, pole-mounted enclosures, wall-mounted and rooftop solutions and more
- Patented AC disconnect functions with Strikesorb surge protection for safety and long life, along with connectivity and fiber management
- Innovative small cell pole designs approved for deployment in major U.S. metropolitan areas
- Domestic engineering and manufacturing capabilities to simplify design, approval and installation
5G Small Cell Concealment and Integration Challenges
Helping customers to integrate 5G small cells that blend beautifully into their surroundings while maintaining the coverage and performance that carriers need is no mean feat.
Raycap knows how to design small cell sites that do just this. Find out how in the new article by Trey Nemeth: 5G Small Cell Concealment and Integration Challenges
Looking for Additional Resources?
View our resources or news pages to find articles, product guides and datasheets to utilize for your upcoming projects.
Get 5G Small Cell Answers from Raycap
If you are a carrier, tower company or consultant preparing for 5G deployment, our experts can answer your questions about options for small-cell protection and concealment. Contact us today. We’ve got 5G covered!