The ProSCT is a component tester that can test the components commonly used in surge protective devices (SPD) such as Gas Discharge Tubes (GDT), Metal Oxide Varistors (MOV), and Transient Voltage Suppressors (TVS).
- Measures and tests MOVs, GDTs, and TVSs
- Auto-detects the type of component connected
- Displays a list of successive measurements using LOG Mode
- Features color TFT display and touch screen interface
- Rechargeable battery included
Enables users to quickly and easily test SPDs in an installation.