Power Disconnects for Small Cells
Raycap’s various AC and combination AC/DC Power Disconnect Products offer unparalleled versatility for Small Cell power demarcation, protection and distribution. They feature the patented Strikesorb® 30-A-2CHV modules capable of withstanding direct lightning-type events (surge currents up to 5kA [10/350 μs]) and induced surge currents up to 60 kA (8/20 μs) to ensure maximum uptime for critical wireless networks.
It’s our business to help yours thrive®
Raycap designs products to satisfy your needs. Find the solutions that meet your critical site deployment considerations, review and order.
- AC power distribution only (when there is already an existing Fuse or Breaker Disconnect)
- Complete service entrance functionality (Means of Disconnect, Power Distribution, Surge Protection)
- Products are UL-rated as Suitable for Use as Service Equipment without exceptions (SUSE)
- Compact disconnects with high-density AC Power distribution
- Suitable to install in challenging environments (temporary submersion [NEMA 6/6P], corrosive areas [NEMA 4X])
- Provide top and bottom cable/conduit access for efficient site install (especially inside Poles)
- Include load-breakers rated 2A to 25A (to satisfy Radio Mfr. specifications)
- Custom-colored enclosures for maximum concealment when mounted on poles (powder-coated for maximum durability)
- Combination AC/DC Power Disconnects