Sales Manager Telecom – Southeast US
If you have experience in the electronic or technology fields as a Sales Manager with a proven history of growing sales and developing accounts we want to talk to you.
Raycap has openings for Sales Managers who reside in or near the Atlanta region or a major metropolitan area in the Southeast, with the ability to work remotely from a home office. The Sales Manager is responsible for increasing revenues through the sale of telecom equipment and components for mission critical applications in assigned regions. The position requires a high level of customer interface as well as an ability to develop strategies for market penetration. This role will drive the company sales strategy by creating and sustaining relationships/alliances with high profile accounts in an assigned territory while guiding and managing customer relations and expectations. Previous experience and a background in technology or power sales is a requirement for this position.
- Prospects and sells Raycap products and solutions to increase market share
- Develops new accounts and retains the business of assigned accounts and drives the renewal strategy for updated solutions and specifications at intermediate, large or key accounts
- Prepares account specific retention strategies and plans
- Recommends changes in response to renewal action or market demands that are consistent with capabilities of the organization
- Collects and analyzes relevant data to prepare, implement and monitor annual sales plans for assigned accounts
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve problems and assure that appropriate service is provided
- Educates customers, business and channel partners regarding products for assigned accounts
- Cultivates strong working relationships with assigned accounts, business and channel partners
- Reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis the appropriate data on assigned accounts in order to retain and maximize profitability and growth
- This role requires effective presentation skills promoting the Raycap brand at sales meetings, trade shows and other events, along with providing education on the Raycap product line.
- Reside in or near the Atlanta region or a major metropolitan area in the Southeast
- Ability to work remotely from a home office
- Frequent travel up to 75% with overnight stays
- 5 – 7 years direct sales and/or business development experience in an electronic or technology business-to-business manufacturing environment
- A strong background in technology or power sales is a requirement for this position. Candidates must have sold technical solutions into Tier 1 and Tier 2 US carriers. Only candidates who have developed RF, construction and engineering contacts within Tier 1 and Tier 2 US carriers will be considered
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills
- Demonstrated experience and skill with product and financial aspects of negotiating an account with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective, clear presentations in a group setting
- Ability to successfully work with OEMs and channel partners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in collaboration with various departments and levels of personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in business/technology related fields
- Proficient computer skills using customer relationship management (CRM) software and MS Office
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or third party vendors.