Sales Manager Telecom – Post Falls Idaho
If you have experience in the electronic or technology fields as a Sales Manager with a proven history of growing sales and developing accounts we want to talk to you.
Raycap has openings for an experienced Sales Manager in our Post Falls Idaho office. The Sales Manager Telecom is responsible for increasing revenues through the sale of telecom equipment and components for mission critical applications in assigned regions. The position requires a high level of customer interface as well as an ability to develop strategies for market penetration. This role will drive the company sales strategy by creating and sustaining relationships/alliances with high profile accounts in an assigned territory while guiding and managing customer relations and expectations. Previous experience and a background in technology or power sales is a requirement for this position.
- Prospects and sells Raycap products and solutions to increase market share
- Develops new accounts and retains the business of assigned accounts and drives the renewal strategy for updated solutions and specifications at intermediate, large or key accounts
- Prepares account specific retention strategies and plans
- Recommends changes in response to renewal action or market demands that are consistent with capabilities of the organization
- Collects and analyzes relevant data to prepare, implement and monitor annual sales plans for assigned accounts
- Coordinates with internal departments to resolve problems and assure that appropriate service is provided
- Educates customers, business and channel partners regarding products for assigned accounts
- Cultivates strong working relationships with assigned accounts, business and channel partners
- Reviews on a monthly/quarterly basis the appropriate data on assigned accounts in order to retain and maximize profitability and growth
- This role requires effective presentation skills promoting the Raycap brand at sales meetings, trade shows and other events, along with providing education on the Raycap product line.
- Frequent travel up to 75% with overnight stays
- 5 – 7 years direct sales and/or business development experience in an electronic or technology business-to-business manufacturing environment
- A strong background in technology or power sales is a requirement for this position. Candidates must have sold technical solutions into Tier 1 and Tier 2 US carriers. Only candidates who have developed RF, construction and engineering contacts within Tier 1 and Tier 2 US carriers will be considered.
- Demonstrated strategic selling skills
- Demonstrated experience and skill with product and financial aspects of negotiating an account with internal and external partners
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize work
- Effective problem-solving ability
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective, clear presentations in a group setting
- Ability to successfully work with OEMs and channel partners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in collaboration with various departments and levels of personnel
- Bachelor’s degree in business/technology related fields
- Proficient computer skills using customer relationship management (CRM) software and MS Office
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please no phone calls or third party vendors.