Sales Manager – Industrial Sales
If you have experience in the electronic or technology fields as an Industrial Sales Manager with a proven history of growing sales and developing accounts we want to talk to you.
The Manager for Industrial Sales will reside in the vicinity of a major metropolitan airport and work remotely from a home office. This role will set and implement a strategic sales plan in support of total customer satisfaction, by working cross functionally within Raycap to ensure successful execution. The overall objective is to drive profitable, long-term revenue growth while obtaining Trusted Advisor status within a broad range of Customers. The Manager for Industrial Sales will proactively work with existing customers to identify new opportunities within other segments of the account (new fields of play).
- Drives Raycap’s sales strategy by creating and sustaining relationships/alliances with high profile accounts in the assigned territory
- Guides and manages customer relations and expectations
- Executes and manages account strategy via account planning, generating new business with existing product lines, and exploring all opportunities for customized products
- Creates political mapping, identify and build relationships and key customer contacts by researching and managing customer organizational information
- This role requires effective presentation skills promoting the Raycap brand at sales meetings, trade shows and other events, along with providing education on the Raycap product line
- Bachelor’s degree in business/technology related fields
- 3-5 years direct sales and/or business development experience within a business-to-business manufacturing environment
- General industrial electrical product knowledge, preferably with operational knowledge of variable frequency drives (VFDs)
- Ability to work remotely from a home office
- 50% travel with overnight stays
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Ability to develop and conduct effective, clear presentations in a group setting
- Ability to successfully work with OEMs and channel partners
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient computer skills using customer relationship management (CRM) software and MS Office
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please no phone calls or third party vendors.